A Star Shines Light On SeaWorld
Tommy Lee Explodes Over Whale Sperm
Tilikum — as you may know — made national headlines for being involved in the deaths of three people.
But Tommy is especially pissed about the way he believes SeaWorld extracts semen from Tilikum — saying, “We know from SeaWorld’s own director of safety (as well as videos on the web) that the way you get his sperm is by having someone get into the pool and masturbate him with a cow’s vagina filled with hot water.”
Lee continues, “Even in my wildest days with Motley Crue, I never could’ve imagined something so sick and twisted.”
Tommy and his friends at PETA have called for the whale’s release into the wild. SeaWorld has always maintained that the animals receive expert care at its parks.
We’ve called SeaWorld for comment — but so far, no dice.
Tags: Tommy Lee
Let’s show the world that we support such actions by celebrities. Buy a Motley Crue song or album right now! Download it to your computer or cell phone. I just got a tune for my phone and it was only $1.99!
Please open your eyes to a hidden side of Japan. Watch the Cove, an Oscar-winning documentary free:
Bitte öffnen Sie Ihre Augen für eine verborgene Seite von Japan. Sehen Sie sich das Cove, eine Oscar-prämierten Dokumentarfilm kostenlos herunterladen:
- Tommy Lee Explodes Over Whale Sperm (tmz.com)
- SeaWorld will replace ‘Believe’ with a new killer-whale show next year (pbpulse.com)
- Free Tilly: The International Movement to Save an Orca (animals.change.org)
- Killer whale calf born at SeaWorld Orlando (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Gruesome Details of Killer Whale Attack [Whale Attack] (gawker.com)
- SeaWorld to open new Shamu show next spring (gadling.com)
- Defamation Lawsuit Filed Against SeaWorld as Part of the Trainer Death Catastrophy and Whistleblower Case (prweb.com)
- Animal Defenders International Criticizes SeaWorld after Sudden Premature Death of 12-Year-Old Orca Whale (eon.businesswire.com)