Become a Cyber Whale Warrior Volunteer
We need an army of warriors in Marine Conservation. Whether you want to contribute as an author or you just want to lend a hand, you’ve come to the right place. All you need is a desire to make a difference. We can help provide you with the tools and teach you how to use them.
What you will need:
- Facebook – You will be included in the Cyber Whale Warriors Board of Advisors where we brainstorm for the most aggressive strategies in cyber activism. In time, you may be granted membership to the CWW Executive Administration.
- Twitter – Facebook is a great place to hang out with your circle of friends, however, Twitter is where you can reach the world. Read more at Why Tweet? Why ReTweet?
- WordPress – Whether you are a writer or not, you can still repost the work of other authors. When a breaking story hits the press, it is seen multiple times throughout cyberspace. You will be able to contribute to making a story big news.
- Skype – Our board meetings are held on Skype. I may also want to personally interview you face-to-face so you will need a web cam.
- Video Creation
Interested? Visit the official Cyber Whale Warriors page and choose the “Message” button at the top-right of the page to let me know why you want to be a Cyber Whale Warrior.
- Conducting an Effective Cyber Activism Campaign (cyberwhalewarrior.com)
- Understanding Hashtags (cyberwhalewarrior.com)
- Cyber Activism on Facebook (cyberwhalewarrior.com)
- Dolphin meat likely to be on menu at planned Taiji whale zoo – Washington DC Animal Advocacy | Examiner.com (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Cyber Whale Warrior Hunter Shaffer (cyberwhalewarrior.com)
- The Reason Why Captain Paul Watson Was Arrested (cyberwhalewarrior.com)