Op-Ed: Former SeaWorld trainers counter SeaWorld’s ad claims (Includes interview and first-hand account)
When SeaWorld refuses to participate in an on-camera interview, they only prove how shady they are. On the other hand, when they make a statement, they put their dirty feet in their mouths.
Orlando – Blaming the withdrawal of several musical acts on pockets of “radical activists”, SeaWorld took out full-page ads in eight major newspapers yesterday defending its operations. Two former SeaWorld trainers quickly offered a rebuttal.
- Blackfish Backlash Continues (huffingtonpost.com)
- Blackfish, SeaWorld and the backlash against killer whale theme park shows (theguardian.com)
- SeaWorld Appeals Ruling in Trainer´s Death (oceansspirit.wordpress.com)
- Op-Ed: Documents show SeaWorld waited 27 mins to call 911 after attack (Includes interview) (orcaavengers.wordpress.com)
- McBride cancels SeaWorld gig (cnn.com)