Palin Greenpeace ATT
Why “Animal Advocate” Matthew Scully Bears Responsibility for the Arizona Massacre
by Steve Best, PhD
1) Matthew Scully, “animal advocate” and author of the much-acclaimed welfarist tract, “Dominion: The Power of Man, the Suffering of Animals, and the Call to Mercy,” is also a far right-wing republican and speechwriter. He not only wrote the speeches to elect George Bush to President, and the key addresses to the nation that justified the US invasion of Iraq, he crafted the September 2008 folksy speech for Palin that debuted this pathological animal killer to the nation as John McCain’s candidate choice for Vice-President. Scully’s way with words catapulted Palin into the national spotlight and made her America’s New Darling. (See my essay, “From “Dominion” To Domination: The Duplicity And Complicity Of Matthew Scully, at: Read More…
Greenpeace Attempts to Make Captain Paul Watson “Disappear”
by Captain Paul Watson, Greenpeace Co-Founder
Greenpeace has become very angry with Sea Shepherd and myself because of Sea Shepherd interventions against illegal Japanese whaling in the Southern Ocean and illegal tuna fishing in the Mediterranean and because of criticisms of Greenpeace ineffectiveness. In fact, Greenpeace has become so angry that it has now posted on its website that I am no longer to be regarded as a co-founder of Greenpeace. They now classify me simply “as an early member.”
This means that a bunch of people who were not around at the time, and many of whom had not even been born, have decided to rewrite Greenpeace history. As a result, the Greenpeace website has officially removed me from the list of Greenpeace founders.
Greenpeace has torn a page out of the old Russian Bolshevik manual on media relations and has chosen to simply re-write its own history. I imagine I will be deleted from early photographs next. Read More…
Dolphins In Georgia
by Holise E Cleveland III
“There’s about as much educational benefit studying dolphins in captivity as there would be studying mankind by only observing prisoners held in solitary.” – Jacques Cousteau
Scientists have determined that dolphins are so intelligent, that they should be deemed ‘people.’ Anyone who has had the pleasure of spending time with these compassionate cetaceans already know this. It makes you wonder how trainers in marine parks could condone a dolphin’s imprisonment and slavery.
The world is slowly waking up. Millions of people worldwide are vehemently opposed to the dolphin slaughter in Taiji, Japan as a result the award winning documentary ‘The Cove.’ This is no ordinary film. This movie turns an ordinary person into an activist instantly. You don’t believe me? Watch it!
In light of all that is happening in this world, who would be so defiant as to open a new dolphin slave show right here in the U.S.A.? I will tell you: Georgia Aquarium! That’s right. In Atlanta, Georgia people will be able to see slave dolphins do silly tricks. Who are these people who would actually give money to an establishment that would perpetrate such a despicable act? They are the ones who have not seen ‘The Cove.’ Guess who they will be buying these evil tickets for. They will be bringing their children to see the circus acts in a $110 million dollar prison. Read More…
Here is a real eye-opener! I won’t be using AT&T ever again! – Holise E Cleveland III
AT&T to Sponsor Aquarium’s Dolphin Exhibit
Atlanta Business Chronicle – by By Lisa R. Schoolcraft , Staff Writer
Date: Friday, January 14, 2011, 6:00am EST
AT&T Inc. has been named the presenting sponsor of the Georgia Aquarium’s new dolphin gallery and theater.
The new $110 million exhibit, set to open this spring, is the aquarium’s most recent, and largest, expansion, and the sponsorship is a first for AT&T to a physical attraction in Atlanta.
Several sponsors were under consideration for the naming rights of the exhibit, but “AT&T came to the forefront very quickly,” said Carey Rountree, aquarium director of sales and marketing.
AT&T has been a presenting sponsor of the aquarium since it opened, but as the sponsor of the Deepo’s Undersea 3D Wondershow …
- Sponsor named for new dolphin exhibit at Georgia Aquarium (ajc.com)
- Georgia Aquarium buys Florida’s Marineland (ajc.com)
- Lonely Taiji Dolphin in Captivity Captivates the World (animals.change.org)
- Georgia Aquarium, The World’s Largest Aquarium (laughingsquid.com)
- Sea Shepherd Asks Greenpeace To Assist In Tracking Whaling Fleet (ecorazzi.com)
- Ewan McGregor Cast As Anti-Whaling Captain Paul Watson (ecorazzi.com)
- Deborah Bassett: ‘Tis the Season for Sea Shepherd to Defend Whales in Antarctica (huffingtonpost.com)
- “Is Verizon iPhone Faster than AT&T? Videos” and related posts (phonesreview.co.uk)
- WikiLeaks: Secret whaling deal plotted by US and Japan (guardian.co.uk)
- Sea Shepherd unleashes Godzilla in battle against Japanese whalers (seattlepi.com)
- Seashepherd intercepts illegal Japanese whaling fleet before a harpoon is fired – Dancing with Death Machines at the Bottom of the World (tonyserve.wordpress.com)
- Sea Shepherd iPhone, iPad App Now Available (ecorazzi.com)
- Whale Wars Begin As Sea Shepherd Discover Whaling Fleet (ecorazzi.com)
- Sea Shepherd Prevents Japanese Whalers From Receiving Supplies, Refueling (treehugger.com)
- 83 Percent of Americans Want Whaling Stopped, So Where’s the President? (animals.change.org)
- The Man Who Programmed Sarah Palin [Red Meat] (gawker.com)