Helped by Dolphins
Did Dolphins Save Injured Diver? Rescued Diver Tells of Epic 56 -hour Struggle to Survive – Underwater Times
Blind Boy Learns How to ‘See’ Using Dolphin Technique – The Telegraph
Quadruple Amputee Swims the Channel – Guardian Co UK (encouraged by Dolphins)
Dolphins Save Surfer From Becoming Shark’s Bait – Today msNBC
These are just some of the articles that you may get link to if you visit the new facebook page ‘Helped By Dolphins.’ These highly intelligent sentient beings have come to man’s rescue for as long as man has been able to swim. It is a shame that we snatch them from their home and away from their families so that they can do silly tricks for us in a concrete circus prison.
If a dolphin has ever helped you in any way, please visit ‘Helped By Dolphins‘ to share your experience. If you know of anyone who was saved by dolphins, please encourage them to visit the site. With all of the horror that man is causing these majestic cetaceans, we at least owe them a little recognition for the wonders that they do for us.
Get the scoop when I do! Follow Me On Twitter!
- Dolphin calf death sparks anger (news.theage.com.au)
- Sin City’s “Death Pool” No Fun for Captive Dolphins (animals.change.org)
- Sponsor named for new dolphin exhibit at Georgia Aquarium (ajc.com)
- Lonely Taiji Dolphin in Captivity Captivates the World (animals.change.org)
- The Dolphin’s death pool: Let’s get these amazing beings out of Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden of pain and suffering (psychologytoday.com)
- Even blindfolded, dolphins are masters of imitation (reuters.com)
- dolphins in Vegas (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Are dolphins endangered? (greenanswers.com)
- Cyber activists attack Araneta center dolphin show ad (globalnation.inquirer.net)