International Holocaust Rememberance Day | The #Cove
January 27 was the 66th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi death camp. In 2005, the United Nations General Assembly designated this day as International Holocaust Remembrance Day, an annual day of commemoration to honor all the victims of the Nazi regime.
There is a holocaust going on right now in Taiji, Japan. Dolphins are being taken captive, abused and slaughtered. If you are thinking, “Oh! But those are dolphins. That’s different!” then maybe you haven’t heard that dolphins are just as intelligent as humans and it has even been declared by the scientific community that they should be given “non-human person status.”
I believe that the killings need to stop NOW! We are talking about lives here; lives of innocent sentient beings. I do not want to see another one lost at the hands of the Taiji Nazis! Sign this petition. Sign it and make it viral. Share it asking others to share as well. Email it, tweet it and post it to walls of groups. We can do this and we will! Let’s end this!
Copy and paste the text and link every where you can:
PEASE Sign and Share! Stop the Massacre! http://bit.ly/iigQAV
Get the scoop when I do! Follow Me On Twitter!
- German, Polish leaders honour Holocaust victims (ctv.ca)
- Many Genocides To Be Commemorated On Holocaust Memorial Day (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sting Thinks Public Debate Will Help Stop Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji (ecorazzi.com)
- Holocaust Memorial Day: memorial at site of Auschwitz oven builders (telegraph.co.uk)
- German, Polish leaders honor Holocaust victims (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- German, Polish leaders honor Holocaust victims (foxnews.com)