#TheCove “What more can I do?”
For those that have asked me this question, there are many answers. You can spend five minutes a day online and make a real impact or you can spend hours. The choice is yours. If you are looking to get out and be more active, there are organizations that you can support. Handing out fliers and attending rallies are just a couple of things you can do.
If you are on Twitter, send out this tweet every day:
Ben Stiller n Friends Love #Dolphins (Vid): http://youtu.be/4uBfafEcqGU Pls RT
It doesn’t mater how many followers you have. You are helping to flood the internet with one video that will make a difference. The more that this video is advertised, the more likely it will turn up. Our goal is to make it so that ‘The Cove’ is a subject that people will not be able to avoid.
If you have a blog, write about The Cove. If you are on Facebook or MySpace, share relative links. If you have YouTube, add The Cove trailer and PSA video to your favorites. You can also become a part of our cyber circles to learn more and participate in our online campaigns.
Here is more on what you can do online:
- What You Can Do to Help Stop the Slaughter – Sea Shepherd
- Call To Action
- Cyber Activism
- Cyber Activists Unite
Our youth is the future of this planet. If the teens and children don’t want to go to marine theme parks, then there won’t be a reason to keep them open. Please make sure you read The Cove Youth Project.
You can support organizations that fight to save the Taiji dolphins by purchasing their goods and you will be furthering the cause at the same time. Unless you never leave the nudist colony, I’m willing to bet that you wear shirts. Isn’t it convenient that Save Japan Dolphins sells shirts? They also have hats, hoodies, bracelets, etc. You can donate to the cause and be a walking billboard at the same time. Who could ask for anything more? And let’s not forget the Cove Guardians who have spent every day in Taiji this past hunting season. Everybody looks cool in a Sea Shepherd shirt!
Get your goodies here: (Keep these online stores in mind when someone has a birthday.)
CLICK HERE to follow me on Twitter.
- Cove Youth Project (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- Taiji, Japan: The Cove to The Tsunami (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- Sea Shepherd Offers $5,000 For Captive Dolphin (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- 2010 – 2011 #Taiji Dolphin Hunting Season Over (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- The Cove Tsunami – UPDATE (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- An Untainted Cove (nicolemclachlan.wordpress.com)
- COVE Volunteers Safe After “Apocalyptic” Experience; Taiji Dolphins Perish (gingerjar2.wordpress.com)
- Year After ‘Cove’ Oscar, Activists Shift Tactics (abcnews.go.com)
- Sea Shepherd Publicized in Japan (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- Japan’s Tsunami Devastation… (nicolemclachlan.wordpress.com)
- Year after ‘Cove’ Oscar, activists shift tactics (pbpulse.com)
- Welcome Weather in Taiji! (nicolemclachlan.wordpress.com)
- The Cove Director Gives Free DVDs To All Taiji, Japan Residents (treehugger.com)
- ‘The Cove’ Director Gives DVD To Every Home In Dolphin Hunting Village (huffingtonpost.com)
- Japan Dolphin Slaughter (socyberty.com)
- ‘The Cove’ DVD given to Japan dolphin-killing town (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Terror in the Cove… (nicolemclachlan.wordpress.com)
- No Boats and a Birthday! (nicolemclachlan.wordpress.com)
- Numbered Days… (nicolemclachlan.wordpress.com)
- Calgary newlyweds off to find answers to massive dolphin slaughter (calgaryherald.com)
- Taking The Cove, the Incredible Account of Dolphin Slaughter, to Japanese Theaters [Activism] (gizmodo.com)
- The Cove Will Be Shown Online In Japan [Something To Sea] (jezebel.com)
- The #Cove Altruism (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)