Dolphin Captivity:What You DON’T Know
I’ve long wondered if the dolphins and whales kept in captivity would do the stupid tricks their trainers ask of them if there were no reward of food? It’s one of the questions our group, FREE THE ATLANTA 11, has been wanting to ask the GA Aquarium.
At the rally yesterday, I asked one of the aquarium volunteers, who will remain nameless for their own protection, that very question! The following was the volunteers reply. “The trainers told me that if one of the dolphins refused to perform, they just ignored it. They said they would still give the dolphin their food reward. They also told me that . . .
Read more via Dolphin Captivity:What You DON’T Know.
- Activists Hit Vegas to Rally Against Mirage’s “Dolphin Death Pool” (news.change.org)
- “@ATT Proudly Supports Dolphin Slavery (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- Japan Dolphin Slaughter (socyberty.com)
- Vancouver parks board to decide tonight whether to ask voters about whale and dolphin captivity (theprovince.com)
- UNLV Sends Students to Mirage’s “Dolphin Death Pool” for Credit (news.change.org)
- They’ve really clicked! Dolphins and scientists talk to each other using shared primitive language (dailymail.co.uk)
- Swimming with Dolphins (chasingroos.wordpress.com)