Why Marine Conservation?
One cannot save his own soul and leave a path of destruction in his wake.
According to scientists, all sea life will be depleted by the year 2050. The oceans provide seventy percent of our oxygen. The collapse of the sea’s ecosystem will in turn implement catastrophic events. What are you doing for the planet?
- We’ve Simply Run Out Of Room to Expand Fishing : TreeHugger
- All seafood will run out in 2050, say scientists
- World’s Fish Supply Running Out, Researchers Warn – washingtonpost.com
- Study: Marine Species Collapse by 2048
- “Empty Seas: Total Depletion of Marine Resources Feared by 2048″
- Study: 90% of the ocean’s edible species may be gone by 2048 – USATODAY.com
- The Oceans Need Our Help
We are guardians of the Earth and we are shepherds of the life therein.
The godly care for their animals, but the wicked are always cruel. ~ Proverbs 12:10 NLT
Dolphins deserve our compassion.
- Scientists say dolphins should be treated as non-human persons
- Scientists Say Dolphins Should Be Granted Human Non-Human Person Status : TreeHugger
- Scientists say dolphins should be treated as ‘non-human persons’ – Times Online
- Is a Dolphin a Person? – ScienceNOW
- Scientists Call For Dolphins to Be Given “Non-Human Person” Status « JONATHAN TURLEY
- Dolphin Intelligence Explained
- Multiple Articles on Dolphin Intelligence
They are in trouble.
- Year in Review: The Weirdest, Wildest Animal Stories of 2011 : Page 6 : TreeHugger (addpositively.wordpress.com)
- Dolphin Rescues (amipourlavie.wordpress.com)
- Exploitation of Innocence (nicolemclachlan.wordpress.com)
- Dolphins Fought Bravely for Their Lives (championsforcetaceans.com)
- Dolphins Initiating Conversations With Humans? Scientists See ‘Mind-Blowing’ Opportunity (ibtimes.com)
- Urgent Call to Action – Another Sick #dolphin at #taiji Dolphin Base (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)