A Family Standing Up For What They Believe In: A Journey to Japan
We arrived in Japan days ago. Originally, I thought that I would be blogging everyday, but I quickly realized that it was just not going to happen. Not only is it hard to find the time, the words have just not wanted to come out. I see myself writing more when I leave, than I can while I am here. I can not fully put into words what we have experienced here. One day they may come, but for now…I can only say “emotional”.
On our first day here, we took a trip into Taiji. The slaughter was done for the day, so we were just getting a tour. As we got close, and I could see the whale statue, my heart sank. Although I had never been here, it seemed as though I had. Everything was so familiar.
- Killing Taiji Dolphins is Anything But Painless (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- Celebrity Interview: @LeilaniMunter #1 Eco Athlete in the world #Tweet4Taiji (showlovedaily.com)
- New Coalition Urges IMATA to Take Action For Taiji Dolphins (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- Dolphin Meat in Taiji… A Killer from the Killers (holisecleveland.wordpress.com)
- For the Love of Dolphins (cyberwhalewarrior.com)