Taiji Dolphin Action Group: Incopesca in Costa Rica may be driving the Paul Watson arrest
By Steven Thompson
Friends in Costa Rica are producing a radio show tomorrow, Wed, May 16th at 11:30am PST. They strongly believe that Sea Shepherd Paul Watson’s arrest in Germany is linked directly to the corrupt work of Incopesca, the Costa Rican Fishing Institute, a Quasi-gov’t organization in CR run by finners and long-liners. Incopesca is putting the national government between them and the growing international outrage at Paul’s arrest.
Please do not fire on Costa Rica. There is currently massive local opposition to extraditing Paul to CR. A possibly significant point: it has not been found whether Germany actually has an extradition treaty with Costa Rica or not. Japan and Germany do not. Why would Germany and CR? Can anyone find out please?
We still need help digging though. Go for the guts of Incopesca if you can and see what slime comes up. We are looking for probable ties to Japanese Institute for Cetacean Research (ICR) and a myriad of shark fin interests in Costa Rica. This should not be hard to find. Please share what information you find so that all can keep pulling at the loose strings until it unravels.
There is a curious coincidence of dates regarding the extradition renewal request and the ICR sponsored lawsuit in Washington State. This is what has brought the ICR into suspicion for involvement here, not to mention their multi-million dollar budget and their statements that Sea Shepherd is their major oppositon.
The Germans are covering their tracks better. Please look for ICR links in Germany and shark fin supply routes to restaurants. If anyone finds shark fin being served in any Frankfurt or German restaurant we may be getting close. Those restaurant menus need to be changed.
I’m just scratching the surface here. It looks to me like the Incopesca wording was edited out of the Wikipedia link below. Search: “Incopesca wikipedia”.
Please read Wikipedia page that stays up. It looks like the issue behind Paul’s arrest is shark fin soup.
We are at the point, after they ignored us and laughed at us. Now they are fighting us–Paul is facing trial and the prospect of disappearing into a Costa Rican jail.
May we fight smart and win release for Paul!
For the Oceans!
Posted by Steven Thompson at 9:25 AM
- Urgent Call to Sea Shepherd Supporters – Help Save Captain Watson! (thereisalimit.wordpress.com)
- The Reason Why Captain Paul Watson Was Arrested (cyberwhalewarrior.com)
- ACTION ALERT!! Please Help Free Captain Watson and Save Him From Extradition to Costa Rica!! (howlingforjustice.wordpress.com)
- Help Save Captain Watson From Extradition to Costa Rica – Urgent Call to Sea Sherpherd Supporters (faktensucher.wordpress.com)
- Please email, call to free Captain Paul Watson (our-compass.org)
- Sea Shepherd calls on German officials to halt Paul Watson extradition case (theprovince.com)
- Sea Shepherd Founder Paul Watson Will Be Extradited to Costa Rica (treehugger.com)
- Urgent Call to Sea Shepherd Supporters – Help Save Captain Watson! (cyberwhalewarrior.com)