Why SeaWorld PR is doing *Everything* Wrong with the #BlackFish Scandal | Lauren Gray | Digital + Marketing
In case you haven’t heard, CNN’s documentary Blackfish uncovers atrocious treatment of the orcas at SeaWorld. I can’t even describe what you’ll see and what was uncovered. The film focuses around the 2010 death of SeaWorld trainer Dawn Brancheau by an orca named Tilikum and what happened. These animals have suffered so much and the documentary digs deep to describe the horrors of what is going on. It is extremely emotional. It is available for viewing online, DVD, digital download and on Netflix.
- “Blackfish” Uncovers Secrets Behind Beloved Sea World (maggierogan.wordpress.com)
- Blackfish (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- Celebs ‘dry up’ at SeaWorld (voices.suntimes.com)
- More entertainers cancel on SeaWorld (local10.com)
- Carl Hiaasen: Misery of captive whales portrayed in ‘Blackfish’ (star-telegram.com)
- Yearwood, McBride cancel SeaWorld concerts (news4jax.com)